Friday, October 5, 2012

Interface Carpet is the Bomb

empty yarn creels

the customization area

yarn getting ready for the creels
the loom in action
Izzo Here: I'm not really choosing sides here but I was lucky enough that our great carpet reps from Interface, Melissa Tully and Lisa Conway, schmoozed me into a trip to Georgia to see their production facilities. Granted, they have cool carpets, but so do a lot of other companies.  But I really was convinced with their whole spiel.  Interface has some really cool stuff, and they really are as environmentally friendly as they say they are, the facilities they had ran like a well oiled machine, and they had great presentations on how all the cool stuff we use gets made.  No offense to the other carpet reps, but it's going to be hard to convince me to specify anyone else after this trip.  The Interface peeps know what they are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment