Friday, August 10, 2012

Winner winner, chicken dinner...


Farinella here - After being kept in suspense all week about our mystery outing, the first annual JKRP Scavenger Hunt was a huge success. From the Art Museum to Independence Hall, I think I saw more of Philadelphia in 3 hours than I have in all my years of being in the city…Lead by our fearless captain Bob, our team of Katie, Izzo, Sam, and myself got off to a blistering start and never looked back. With bragging rights (and very desirable prize on the line), the team’s planning, hustle, and last minute heroics were enough to edge out the competition and become the first OFFICIAL winners. After an exciting and exhausting day, Victory tasted sweet and I am looking forward to defending our team legacy come next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment